6 Steps on how to give yourself some self-love
There are times where we tend to beat ourselves up with negative self-talk.
We put unrealistic goals and expectations onto ourselves which just sets us up for failure. We subject our bodies and mind to negativity whether it's unhealthy food or risky behavior.
It's a part of being human, but when we behave like this, our mental and physical health and wellbeing take a toll!
The best thing we could do for ourselves is to practice Self-Love. We need to learn how to fully accept ourselves and love everything about ourselves - the good, the bad, and the ugly!
How do can we practice Self-Love?
1. Daily Affirmations: Remind yourself daily about your strengths. Practice positive self-talk.
2. Take care of yourself! Fill your body with nutritious food and drinks! Exercise! Make room for healthy habits.
3. Stop comparing yourself with people around you! You are unique and it is not fair to compare yourself with others!
4. Surround yourself with positivity! Keep your circle with people who love and encourage you to be the best version of yourself!
5. Get out of your comfort zone and try new things!
6. Develop the courage to end toxic relationships that bring you down!
Go ahead! Give yourself some self-love! You deserve it!